Old West Stories will be adding stories, history and general information about the old west. It will take a while to gather the information and have it ready to present in a cohesive manner. So today, I will give you a few ideas of things that will appear hear in future posts and on future pages.
Some of the stories to look forward to will include:-
- The development of the Stage Coach, its use and contribution to Old West Stories.
- Wyatt Earp:-
- His history as a lawman.
- His contribution to Cochise County.
- That unusual relationship with Doc Holliday, how did that come to be.
- That unusual relationship with Calamity Jane, were they lovers?
- The loss of his two brothers whilst pursuing success.
- The States of the Midwest, when they joined and contributions they made.
- Western fiction, wild west stories that will include:-
- A classic or two from the past that you will get for free.
- A new western novel that might cost a few dollars.
- Discussions about novels and movies about old west stories.
- Music of the old west or about it including gun fight ballads and movie themes.
- Pictures including photographs and drawings, some of the genuine historical article and others that are recreations or visions.
- Contributions from you, if you want.
- Events – discussions or reports on quick draw competitions, western attractions, holiday and maybe, a competition or two.
There will be more things as time progresses but this will give you a good idea of how Old West Stories will progress.